Why Have a Facebook Page?
If you’re on Facebook, your business should have a Facebook Page.
You need a personal profile to create a Page, but they’re separate.
So, why have a Facebook Page?
A Facebook Page for your business is a free way for you to reach your audience.
Setting up your Facebook Page only takes a few minutes, and there are several ways you can manage it.
Your Facebook Page comes with many free tools.
If you want to advertise your business on Facebook, you’ll need a Facebook Page.
Facebook’s advertising tools can be used to create ads, set your budget and plan your ads strategy.
The Top Features of a Facebook Page
- Business information, including address, phone number, hours of operation, business categories, unique username and more.
- You can share information with your customers by posting on your Facebook Page.
- You can also add an action button to encourage people to take certain actions.
- Your Facebook Page has its own Inbox. This lets you communicate with people on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger.
- You also have tools to organize your messages and automate responses.
- You can use free tools such as Events and Appointments to help you grow your customer base.
- Facebook Insights can help you find customers who are interested in your offers.
- You can understand actions that people take on your Page, such as how often they like, comment on or share posts.
- You can also see insights about your competitors’ Pages to learn about your industry and audience.
- You can link your Facebook page to your Instagram account as well, and publish posts on both.
How to Create a Facebook Page
- Go to facebook.com/pages/create.
- Click to choose a category.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click Create Page.
- Add an optional profile or cover photo (recommended), then click Save.
How to Get Facebook Reviews
Once you have a Facebook Page, you should get Facebook reviews for your business.
- Under Page Settings on your Facebook Page, click on Templates and Tabs.
- Under ‘Tabs’, make sure that ‘Reviews’ is enabled.
- Go to your Facebook Page. Click on the Reviews Tab.
- Copy the web address of your Facebook Reviews page at the top of the browser.
This Reviews page will show any reviews your customers have left for you, and enables customers to leave you a review by asking ‘yes’ or ‘no’ if they would recommend your business.
It’s that easy!
In addition to Google Reviews, you can start gathering Facebook Reviews.
Again, just send or email the link to your Facebook Reviews page and politely ask your customers for a review.
If you want help to optimize your Facebook Page, please contact me today!